Sunday, May 29, 2011

On a search far far away...

Bwahahaha! I came across this little gem today. I was happy to see it was from a designer whose book I already have. Anyway, I might have to make this for Mum for Christmas since she is always having issues with her PC. Too fraking adorable!

She has some really great tiny knits and other things on her website and in her book.

There are so many little cute things and so little time. I really want to make the pencil. Especially since Mrs. G asked me to consider making something for their Geoscavenger hunt thing. I can't ever really remember what it is called.

Continuing on with geek cute knits, I came across a really great hat of my favorite little android. R2D2!

And along the Star Wars knitting line I found these! LIGHTSABERS! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEh!

And they are plushie and safe. There's a pattern for small ones (pictured) and a larger dueling one. I already got glittery yarn to make the blades. XD

Even though it isn't my thing, biology still provides some awesome knits. Like this great DNA scarf with a cable. I think that it would be suitably entertaining and I will figure out someone that really likes DNA/genetics to make it for.

Also in the double helix pattern is a plushie pattern. Scroll up and down for some other knit baby toys and apparel. Some are really adorable. :)

In other biology patterns are some of these plush bacterium. They are really funny and seem like a nice small scale in the round pattern for beginners.

These also remind me of the plushie diseases I purchased last year at the SPN convention. Which after finding the website I might have to revisit since I am terribly fond of the soap dispenser. :D

No comments: