Thursday, October 27, 2011

Crochet mystery cracked!

I always find cute things I would like to crochet, then I read the book and get horrifically confused. I'm 75% sure finding such awesomely cute patterns was the reason I decided to learn to crochet. Anyway, I've had this cool Creepy Cute Crochet book.

The whole starting part was always very confusing. I really really wanted to make a little grim reaper and a ninja and...ok I wanted to make most of the little critters inside. I also would find more amigurumi books (like this one) that I wanted to make little animals from. The real kind, not the creepy. And of course while browsing for the other ones I found Crobots! I might have to put it in my queue!

Therefore I'm beyond excited that while browsing Gleeful Things, I came across her video. Now I know I could have googled for it, but she makes tons of them from what I can see and it is nice a clear. I have learned most of my knitting techniques in the past from the internets, so don't see an issue with continuing the trend! :D

So this little dream that I've put by the wayside out of frustration might actually see fruition soon!

No comments: