Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Round and round she goes...

I love knitting in the round. I've made several things that way. This is probably because I don't like purling since I am slower at it. :P

However, for the last week or so, all projects I've cast on for knitting in the round on circulars has resulted in twisting. Which I don't notice for a few rounds, then I have to rip it all out. Thus I shall work on something knit flat. Like my Coraline sweater. Between that and the mystery project I have left, I should get through the small vacation we're going on for my cousin's wedding. :)

Mostly I'm frustrated since a few of the things I'd like to get made for friends are in the round on circulars (like that neat purple swirl hat shown). *pouts* Just need to take some time away from it I guess...

No comments: