Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Shark Bait!

I walked into work last night and was greeted by my glomitt wanting co-worker. (He actually asked about my blogging and declared that he needed an awesome nickname...I'm leaning toward Shark Bait.)

I had to tell him his glomitts were on hold. However he had a new request for me. He wanted a Baby Shark Sleeping Sack. It's pretty fraking cute and hilarious.

So I went hunting for pictures or maybe even a pattern. Found a few pictures of the one he found (along with the Etsy listing) and a few other amusing shark related knits.

Mostly I love the hat I found. On Ravelry and the knitter's webpage. I also completely adore the girl's expression.

So because he's a geek and declared he'd take amusing obnoxious photos if I knit him the Sleeping Shark Sack, he might end up with a hat or ipod cozy (see the Etsy treasury) in it's place while I figure out a few of the other projects I've got going. I'm pretty sure that making the hat would actually help me suss out the construction for the sleep sack.

But it is amusing as hell...and I like being entertained. XD

No comments: