Saturday, June 18, 2011

Mystery Project 1 Complete!

I changed the project for Mystery 1. I also finished it and gifted it. That's right, Project 1 was the 11th Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver! :D It was a nice, fun, quick knit. I also got to use some of the yarn in my stash. I hope to make another one at some point.

I got the pattern off Ravelry. When I presented it to the recipient today (during a Dr. Who/ Torchwood marathon) the first thing he did was point and sonic! XD Marvelous!

Meanwhile, I've finished half of the Mystery Project 2. And I'm working to cast on Mystery Project 3. I hope to get them down since I think 4 is going to take me a while. I have to figure out how to size it up correctly for the recipient. Project 5 shouldn't been too intense. I'm glad I've figured them out now.

I also have a few random projects in my queue. I have a co-worker I'd like to make a lightsaber for and another some flip top mittens (at his request). Just call me the little knitting machine!

No comments: