Sunday, June 26, 2011

Mystery Project 3

I finally have made some head way with Project 3. I've stopped on Project 2, but should be picking it up again soon.

Project 3 has been causing great frustration. I spent two days last weekend trying to cast on and get started but it kept twisting up. :P

So this whole week there was no knitting so I could center myself and calm down. Then I spent some time last night trying to start and would get going and then screw up the pattern. Finally today I've been able to do a lot of knitting on it. Enough that I'm about half done! It would be great if I could finish it up today or tomorrow so I can start on the next one (which is going to take the most work) and finish number 2.

Have a sneak peek of project 3! :D

Also, I got my yarn bowl from blueroompottery on Etsy. It's pretty awesome...and huge!

No comments: