Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Odds and Ends

Every so often I tool around Etsy, since it is really inspiring as well as awesome. There are some really amazing things on there. A little while ago, GeekCraft had a post about a Dr. Who Companion bracelet. I've recently been watching Dr. Who, and have become thoroughly addicted. It is really entertaining. I do love this bracelet, but know that I have nowhere to wear it. :(

She's also got a few different charm bracelets with other features, such as Harry Potter and Alice in Wonderland. I really like that she explains the reasoning behind the charms too on a few of them.

I especially like the bookmarks. Again, I have little use for one since I have a Kindle that is very much dearly loved, but they are still very neat.

There are different styles and everything. :)

However, I did get a pair of earrings that were Harry Potter inspired. :) She's got lots of nice little things that are cute and interesting.

And speaking of earring, there was a really cute pair that were inspired by Breaking Dawn. If I actually like the series I would get them since they are really rather awesome, but I couldn't get through the third book. >_< Twilight hurts my brain. I do want to finish them, mostly since I have friends that like them. However I also like to be decently informed if I'm going to bitch about something. *sigh* But the books have still been a nice art inspiration for many. I like where the is creativity flowing! Just look at the little chess pieces!

No comments: