Sunday, June 26, 2011

Needs more sewing...

So I stumbled across a new website with awesome embroidery patterns. I mean these things are epically amazing!

Urban Threads is the website. I have a feeling I am going to have to invest in learning to sew past the basics since there are some really great little crafty project ideas on there. They have a really cute cup cozy pattern that I need to make. There's also a nice glass etching tutorial that I'll be using since I have a set of glasses I wanted to decorate and hadn't gotten around to googling for answers. :D

Mostly the site makes my little craft nerd heart sing with glee. I mean, come on! When I come across something that uses adorkable I know I've struck gold. I kind of want to make a cover for my Kindle with it. :)

Also, I love their yarn craft ones. They have a few, but I feel the need to make a tee shirt with this lovely little gem. I might even end up doing ones for knitting friends too since it is rather spectacular!

No comments: