Thursday, July 21, 2011

defy gravity!

Going to see Wicked this weekend. In honor of that (and the fact that I've found various yarns that are fairy tale or Oz inspired), I went looking on Etsy for cool things. :)

I have way too much fun just poking through etsy.

A search on ravelry yielded some cool patterns. Always like the little wee dolls that can be made.

Wacky knee socks, a neckwarmer/cowl, and wrist warmers are awesome too. I like making things in the round. :)

Baby items aren't really my thing, but these booties are pretty freakin' adorable!

And for something completely different a wine bottle cozy!

Needless to say I'm pretty excited. I've heard a few snippets of songs and I tried reading the book. Keyword was try. But I've heard amazing things about the show. :D

No comments: